How it Works
Merchify™ integrates with your Shopify Store
Most apps enable you to optimize your ecommerce. Merchify™ literally straps a full-scale merchandise production and distribution platform to your Shopify store! It almost sounds too good to be true, but Merchify™ enables you to easily sell original merchandise WITHOUT ever carrying inventory. And unlike many popular on-demand solutions, Merchify™ lets You keep your own customers! You just bring great designs and tons of orders, Merchify handles the rest.
Step 1: Install Merchify™
Step 2: Create your Merchandise
With the app installed, you are ready to create your first product!
- Select the product you want to sell (T-Shirt, Poster, etc).
- Choose an original SKU for your new product.
- Give the product a description (e.g. My awesome new shirt).
- Upload high-resolution artwork (PNG or JPG).
- Set your price and control your profit margins.
- Save the product.
Also view our Products page for additional information on artwork requirements and size/dimension.
Step 3: Publish to Shopify
Once you save your Merchify product, we automatically push that product into Shopify and you're ready to start selling!
Step 4: Processing Orders
Whenever anyone orders one of your Merchify products, we produce and ship it on your behalf, usually the next business day. We even upload a shipping confirmation number back into Shopify to let your customers track* their order.
Note: We do not bill your customers. The bill will process through your Merchify account. This enables you, the store owner to setup your own shipping prices and control your profit margins.
* For International shipments, online tracking numbers will only be available for destination in Australia, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada.
Merchify will notify you when the following events has occurred.
- New Orders - This will contain an order number, customer's billing and shipping address, and the item(s) purchased.
- Shipping Confirmation - When a tracking number is produced, we will relay that information to Shopify. If your shipping confirmation setting is enabled in Shopify, then your customer will also receive the tracking number.